For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. In some situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.