If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. We always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.