For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. If you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.