For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.