When you need a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Although we will help you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in PA.