When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.