When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. When you need one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of least serious to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely easy to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.