When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you want to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in PA.