Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.