If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! If you need one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less severe to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.