Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.