Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.