When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.