When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.