If you want a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.