If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.