If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In most cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. When you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.