If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. If you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.