For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! If you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. When you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.