For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.