If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In some situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.