Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will assist you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.