Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.