When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! No matter if you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.