Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you need one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of least serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.