For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In order of least serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always simple to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.