When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! When you need any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always simple to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.