For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less severe to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. In some situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. When you want help from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.