For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in PA.