If you need a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less severe to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to help you. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in PA.