Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. We always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.