If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. We work efficiently to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you need any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.