For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In a few cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. If you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.