For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of less severe to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.