When you want a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. No matter if you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in PA. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! When you are in need of any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick results, no matter what your charges are. Call 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in PA.