If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. When you need one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.