For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.