Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always easy to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.