When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is not always simple to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced agents take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.