When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.