When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.