Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you need to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely easy to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. When you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.